Saturday, July 12, 2014

Just after I wrote my first post, I went to search for career after SPM..


Man it's just scary thinking of what you'll be in the future..cause I don't know??

Whatever it is..I've been searching there are so many things that I wanted to be..but I don't know what/how/where/why?! hurm..

I'm Hoping that i'll be a Great person one day...my end life is remember in the end/future we are all going to die, so be the Best that You can and always remember Allah!

Kata Motivasi:

“ Hanya ada dua langkah sahaja untuk berjaya.
Pertama, tetapkan matlamat yang jelas. Kedua,
berani atau sanggup berusaha untuk mendapatkan
matlamat tersebut”
 
so Matlamat yang jelas..do you have it..?-Akauntan,pensyarah,saintis,computer engenering,doctor and so on...
 I's making me crazy but it's cool..so pray for so I can be a Good and Great person one day  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment